Tuesday, July 2, 2013

For you my love..

There are instances in life when your emotions rule and manipulate your thoughts and decisions. It just shuts down the analytical and logical centre of your brain and paints a rosy picture before your eyes. Its a heavenly feeling and life seems perfect. Wish it ended so!

You ought to wake up from the sleep sometime or the other and as you stir you slowly awaken to the reality. The real picture of the heaven you had in your head all the while. The rosy one fades slowly...
This awakening can affect the concerned in different forms. Might be a shocker for few, a big blow that leaves you unconscious for few, painful but bearable for yet many and the elite lot who take it with a smile.
Now the question is how am I dealing with it?I guess I fall into the third category. Things did hurt me and it pained but then I decided to just eliminate that part from my life and move on coz the real reason why am here is still mine :) .
My husband taught me quite a few valuable lessons in life for which I will be forever indebted to him. He taught me what a waste of time it is to live in the past and showed me how beautiful the world is in the present. He taught me the meaning of selfless and unconditional love. He made me fall in love with myself all over again and wake up with a smile every morning.

I am setting foot into the blogging world thanks again to my wonderful husband for encouraging me to take this step and hence decided that the first post should definitely be for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment